- Patrick just recently wrote a very inspiring posts dubbed What you need to know about SEO in 2009. He points out that it gets increasingly harder for new comers to get a decent rank in search engines, while those who’ve started up early in a niche get easy traffic. He offers a few solutions though, the best being to think in advance.
- Steve and Adnan from Blogtrepreneur teamed up to write up an awesome resource for online entrepreneurs, that work well for bloggers as well, to aid them. The post covers exactly 101 useful resources, ranging from tools, apps, tutorials, social media websites, ad networks and so on.
- Here’s Darren with part 3 of his series about blog promotion from scratch. This time he’s tackled the point of paid advertisement, as a mean of publicity. A lot of bloggers kinda keep away from this particular promotion method, most probably because it employs paying from your pocket, but frankly it’s one of the best options for a rapid development plan.
- Also this week Steven Snell wrote a very comprehensive resource for Pure Blogging, in which he laid down 99 ways to improve your blog. This should keep you busy for a while.
- Skellie released a cool 27 pages long free ebook, called The Simple Web: A Philosophy for Getting What You Want.
- Stop being in such a rush every time you blog. Take a minute and contemplate upon your post, before you hit the publish button. Actually here’s 10 questions every blogger needs to ask himself before posting by copyblogger.
- Shankar just wrote a pretty nifty resource comprised of 10 brilliant firefox extensions you probably didn’t knew existed. Most of us bloggers use Firefox so I’m sure some of you’ll find it valuable.
The Sunday Quickies: 16 March by Tibi Puiu, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- Blogging in a Twitter World: Is There Any Room For Both?
- Why Perfectionism Can Be Harmful: The 80/20 Rule of Blogging
- Why An Ad Free Blog Rocks!
- The Homeric Way of Blogging: Storytelling
- Images: An Essential Part of Any Blog Post
- Cut Out The Middle Man: Direct Blog Ad Sales
- The 10 Commandments of Unique Blogging
- The Comment Etiquette: The Guide to Proper Blog Commenting
- 22 Essential Habits Towards Blogging Success
- 10 Easy Ways to Get in The Habit of Blogging
Why should I donate?