The main purpose of LOAB is to help bloggers and their blogs, but truth is no blog is the same. Every blogger, that authors them, has his own unique style and his own take on blogging. That’s why I decided I should start offering my consulting services. This way I can individually address any issues a particular blogger might have with their blog, so I might better help them.
Hit me up for a consulting gig and through the help of my counsel I’ll drastically improve your blog. I’ll teach you how to constantly grow your subscriber numbers, how to become popular, how to become successful with social media, how to brand your blog, how to optimize your blog for traffic and much more. Basically I’ll be giving suggestions that will save you a lot of time, effort and of course money.
Consulting will take place via e-mail, IM, over the phone or at Skype, but if you have anything else in mind I’m open for any suggestions. Contact me via my contact form or by telephone:
Available: 8 AM – 12 PM EET
Fees: 50$/per hour
- Blogging in a Twitter World: Is There Any Room For Both?
- Why Perfectionism Can Be Harmful: The 80/20 Rule of Blogging
- Why An Ad Free Blog Rocks!
- The Homeric Way of Blogging: Storytelling
- Images: An Essential Part of Any Blog Post
- Cut Out The Middle Man: Direct Blog Ad Sales
- The 10 Commandments of Unique Blogging
- The Comment Etiquette: The Guide to Proper Blog Commenting
- 22 Essential Habits Towards Blogging Success
- 10 Easy Ways to Get in The Habit of Blogging
Why should I donate?