A lot of blogs I’ve been reading lately and people from the online industry alike, with whom I’ve had the chance of interacting, believe twitter is today’s hot, new thing - and rightfully so. You only need a few minutes with it to realize it’s pure genius! It’s simple, effective and easy to use. Yes, the hype can sometimes be exhausting, since it’s really hard finding a blog these days without having at least one twitter related post in their past month archives, but even with all this in mind, the hype is justified.
What I want to post about today is not an ode to twitter, though, praising and marveling how great twitter is, twitter here and twitter there - no. What I do want to talk about today is the miss conception that twitter has made blogging obsolete, unfashionable or even unpractical (I saw someone say this on twitter some time ago, so you can imagine).
The Blogging in a Twitter World: Is There Any Room For Both? by Tibi Puiu, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- Blogging in a Twitter World: Is There Any Room For Both?
- Why Perfectionism Can Be Harmful: The 80/20 Rule of Blogging
- Why An Ad Free Blog Rocks!
- The Homeric Way of Blogging: Storytelling
- Images: An Essential Part of Any Blog Post
- Cut Out The Middle Man: Direct Blog Ad Sales
- The 10 Commandments of Unique Blogging
- The Comment Etiquette: The Guide to Proper Blog Commenting
- 22 Essential Habits Towards Blogging Success
- 10 Easy Ways to Get in The Habit of Blogging
Why should I donate?