Archive for December, 2007
Photo by Claudia1967 We live in busy times, with people having less and less time on their hands. This is partly due to the excess of information we’ll subjected to, as a result of media development and the now seemingly infinite internet. It’s a bit of a paradox that we’re more and more pressed by […]
Photo by Orli Yakuel In the process of promoting and creating exposure for a blog, social media holds a very special and important place for any respectable blogger. Through it’s vast user base and notoriety, social media can easily catapult any obscure blog from anonymity to popularity. It’s also a great mean to generate fast […]
Pro Blogger is preparing us fro Christmas, by intending to write a series of posts on how to prepare your blog for the last bigest holiday of the year. Skellie wrote a two part article, that I simply loved and learned from, about picking flickr photos for your blog post. The article teaches your how […]
- Blogging in a Twitter World: Is There Any Room For Both?
- Why Perfectionism Can Be Harmful: The 80/20 Rule of Blogging
- Why An Ad Free Blog Rocks!
- The Homeric Way of Blogging: Storytelling
- Images: An Essential Part of Any Blog Post
- Cut Out The Middle Man: Direct Blog Ad Sales
- The 10 Commandments of Unique Blogging
- The Comment Etiquette: The Guide to Proper Blog Commenting
- 22 Essential Habits Towards Blogging Success
- 10 Easy Ways to Get in The Habit of Blogging
Why should I donate?