Archive for November, 2007
Photo by Ernie E There comes a time in every blogger’s career, if you will, when he’s really ran out of gas and basically has nothing post worthy to talk about, this is widely known as a burnout and not treating it carefully could cause your blog to slowly dye off. What’s important, when confronted […]
One of the most common questions people ask me is how I make money from the internet and believe it or not most of them laugh when I tell them what I do for a living. The perspective of writing on a blog, that most associate with just a hobby, doesn’t sound as a source […]
99 Resources for Web 2.0 Design. This is another excellent resource, from the inexhaustible Steven Snell, that provides the means for any designer to find any badge, button, logos, icons, gradients and other miscellaneous web 2.0 stuff. Social Media in a Nutshel. In his latest article Maki makes a excellent point stating “social media marketing […]
In my previous post I made a introduction to Social Media, in which I dwelt a bit into it’s basic principles and functions. One of the key component of the web 2.0 is composed of the hundreds of social bookmarking websites, scattered across the web. Basically social bookmarking is a way for internet users to […]
I’ve been meaning to write about this for a long time now, but I just recently got incited to actually post about the delicate subject of Social Media, after Steven made a call to all bloggers to submit their Social Media articles. Before detailing the phenomenon that Social Media has become, I’ll first try to […]
- Blogging in a Twitter World: Is There Any Room For Both?
- Why Perfectionism Can Be Harmful: The 80/20 Rule of Blogging
- Why An Ad Free Blog Rocks!
- The Homeric Way of Blogging: Storytelling
- Images: An Essential Part of Any Blog Post
- Cut Out The Middle Man: Direct Blog Ad Sales
- The 10 Commandments of Unique Blogging
- The Comment Etiquette: The Guide to Proper Blog Commenting
- 22 Essential Habits Towards Blogging Success
- 10 Easy Ways to Get in The Habit of Blogging
Why should I donate?